Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The Beginnings of The Rapture| Vol. 1: Part 1| The Hospitality(fiction)

The Hospitality:

By: InTheWhaleGaming


In the begging, there was myself, me and I. Or so I thought. I was matter and she was everything. She was the one and only thing. She was it, she was everywhere. Up, down, left, right, back, and forth. To the end of the world and to the heavens. It was God and I was matter. That's all that mattered to me. Until the day that I forgot everything.

The year was 2016 and it was late March. It was a bleak and chilly evening I woke up next to an Egyptian cotton pillow, curled up with Egyptian cotton blanket to a blurry light shinning into the doors window. I thought to myself, where am I? As the light quickly faded away. I tried to get up but I was tired and sore. So, as the light dimmed and faded, my eye's began to close and sag as they rolled back into my head.

Early April 2016. Let me really begin by telling you what I DO remember. I was just an average student at the prime age of 18, going to college. Majoring in Nursing. I was working at a local Wendy's fast food restaurant. I was dating this really attractive girl that was just six months older than me and went by the name of Marr. We met in high school and she was smart, sexy and as into me as I was into her. Those where the most recent memories until I started to hear the "voice" in my head. This was the beginning of a long journey to find out what and it truly was and meant.

Mid April 2016. The voice grew stronger, I saw the message on the wall. The Rapture was near. All I could remember was watching the Sponge Bob movie with Marr and seeing how it related to The Rapture and pointing it out to her, she did not see it but I did. Every night I was scared out of my mind, I could not sleep, I thought demons where going to attack me. I kept a Torah next to me, the Jewish bible, and then and only then was I able to fall asleep. Soon I drove my self to what some people would call insanity. But was it really? I found that creation through video games and technology is the next step of humanities evolution towards God like power. God created us in his image. God creates. Humans create. Therefore, we are acting like God and creating. We can eventually take the next step in our evolution and not be the one and only God (because it was the first) but we can be comparable to God and become Gods.

Late April 2016. I hurt Marr by saying that her day was Mars, the God of War. She sat crying and confused. What really confuses me to this day, is I tried talking to her with my mind and she said shortly after that she had a headache. But to carry on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment